Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Smoking in the vehicle is not permitted
Preferred payment is by cash before commencement of the journey .
If payment is by cheque then it must be paid 7 days prior to commencement of the journey .
Confirmation will be provided detailing the booking if time allows .
A receipt will be supplied when payment is made in full.
Cancellation of the booking less than 24 hours will require payment in full, a contact number will be required at time of booking.
The driver will travel by the most appropriate route to the destination, if instructed otherwise by the client then it may incur extra cost .
Airports and seaports include 1 hours waiting time after this it is £20 per hour or part thereof .
All extra costs ( ferry, parking, tolls, hotel, entrance fees) will be added to the cost of the booking .
Between midnight (00.00) and 6 am (06.00) a surcharge of 25% will apply. On all bank holidays a 100% surcharge will apply .
No responsibility will be accepted for delays caused beyond or outside our control .
Clients are responsible for allowing enough time for their journey .
All properties belonging to the clients are carried at their own risk and the company will not accept liability for any loss or damage to such properties .
Vehicles are fully insured for passengers and third party claims .
The driver can refuse to carry any person(s) who are deemed to pose a threat to the vehicle or driver .
Any damage caused by the passengers will be recharged to them.
Water is provided for the client, no other food or drink may be consumed in the vehicle .
We reserve the right to arrange for an alternative driver or vehicle should the pre-booked vehicle or driver become unavailable at short notice .
The company will only accept complaints up to 48 hours after the completion of the journey.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD
TERMS AND C0NDITIONS
1. Payment can be made by Master card visa/Master card debit/Maestro/Visa Electron/Visa debit/Solo only.
2. We will take payment from your card when we have written/email or verbal confirmation that the agreed cost is acceptable.
3. To stop fraudulent use of credit cards all credit/debit card holders are subject to security checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
4. If the bank or card issuer charges you for this check we will not be responsible for this cost.
5. Refunds will only be given as in the general terms and conditions (which can be found on the web site or if requested a printed copy can be sent).
6. All refunds will be provided using the same method of payment and only to the same credit/debit card that was originally used for the transaction.
7. All payments are in £s sterling.
8. All information supplied by you will be covered by the Data Protection Act 1998.